The Binational Innovation Nodes (NOBIs) are an initiative of CONACyT in partnership with the National Science Foundation (NSF) of the United States, to train groups of researchers and entrepreneurs in the exploration of markets, to validate the commercial viability of technologies , Developed in Higher Education Institutions or Public Research Centers of Mexico. The training tool used by the NoBIs is the I-Corps methodology.
The Binational Innovation Node – North Region (NoBI-Norte), is made up of six scientific-academic-business institutions; Within these institutions there is a leader and 5 strategic partners.
- Center for Advanced Materials Research (CIMAV)
- Autonomous University of Nuevo León (UANL)
- Center for Research and Assistance in Technology and Design of the State of Jalisco (CIATEJ)
- Center for Research in Applied Chemistry (CIQA)
- CAINTRA-CCM Technological Link Center (CVT-CAINTRA)
- The University of Texas at Austin Global Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CGIE).
If you want to apply, please go to www.nobi-norte.org, you have till July 14, 2017